• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RENO! RENO! RENO! baby!!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
First off, Jeff 'King of the Hill' Schauer gets ALL the credit on bringing this to life!! Thanks bud!

Team Summit Productions is proud to announce a totally unique event for the great sport of snowmobiling!

We are hosting the first film festival dedicated specifically to snowmobiling!!

The RENO SNOWMOBILE FILM FESTIVAL will kick off its inaugural event Saturday, October 11th 2008 at the spectacular Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nevada from 7pm to 11pm. The night will feature our latest film Elevation 4 and Boondockers aliVe by Dan Gardiner Films as well as 'best of' sections of other sled movies released this summer.

The venue is the state-of-the-art 1800 seat Grand Sierra Theater located in the resort. This place is top-notch with booth-style seating, a HUGE screen and a sound system that will knock your fillings loose.

Our plans are to expand this into a 2-day event next year featuring more films from other producers and a snowmobile show. Response so far has been great and we're expecting an awesome turnout.

We're also doing a raffle before the show and the prize list is getting out of control!
Admission to the screenings is FREE!

Riders from several movies will be on hand including Anthony Oberti, Shane Kelley, Dan Gardiner, Phatty Dyer, Ryan Nelson, Jesse O'rouke, Jacob Moren, Eric Persson and Thunderstruck's Dan Bush. I've also heard there may be a special appearance by 7-Time British Hillclimbing Champion Nigel Muffworthy! Who knows...Hatcher may even show up.

Here's a look at the theater we will be showing the films in:

http://www.grandsierraresort.com/entertainment/grand_theatre/

This could be a fun road-trip for you guys in Boise, Elko, SLC and Oregon so lets go!

We are working on room-rates at the Grand Sierra now and should have those details finalized by mid-week. Hope to see you there.

Jeff

RENO-flyer-web.jpg

Last edited:
B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
!!

I'm sure this goes with out saying..Buuuuuutttttttt, this will only turn into a "yearly" event if EVERYONE shows there love of the sport by showing up to have a good time! I have been talking with some District reps with Yamaha & Arctic Cat and if they see this thing take off like it looks like it will....we could be seeing Corporate sponsorships for this event next year! Big names draws big crowds means BIG FUN! Way to go KING! and I HOPE to see everyone over in Reno!

HiMark Racing

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Lincoln
Huge question!! Are there any rules??? Cause you know the boys up north will be trying to drag a a BIG AZZ cooler into this gig!! :beer;

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
we are firming up some of the other films that will be featured at the Reno show on October 11th.

this will be a great chance to get a sneak peek at the 'best of' sections from:

Slednecks 11
Thunderstruck 7
509 Films "Evolution"
"Dry Ice"
Hellclimber GS2

We'd love to get a few more titles in so you other producers that want to show off your work...pm me and i'll fill you in on what we need.

(hint: Veedy...i better hear from you.)

thanks again for the ridiculous response we are getting for this first time event! you guys & gals rock.

jeff

T
Nikki Beach

Jlowe, I just checked out the link for this place and it's amazing! But, there's some nice pictures of lovely females on Nikki Beach(Pool) too. What do you get when you cross a bunch of drunk sledders with a pool full of bikini clad babes... arrested! Looks like you guys are going to have an awesome time, I just wish I could make it. Hope it turns out great and becomes a yearly thing so I can go next year.

D
Dec 4, 2007
I think nikki beach just closed for the season at labor day, as most the pools do around here. It's good to see some sledding premiers down here

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Jlowe, I just checked out the link for this place and it's amazing! But, there's some nice pictures of lovely females on Nikki Beach(Pool) too. What do you get when you cross a bunch of drunk sledders with a pool full of bikini clad babes... arrested! Looks like you guys are going to have an awesome time, I just wish I could make it. Hope it turns out great and becomes a yearly thing so I can go next year.

dang it Party Vince...i wanted to see Nigel blast everyone out of the water with is lilly-white english skin!

jeff

ROCKNESTER

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
CHICO, CA
www.boondockersmovie.com
no tickets or reservations required....First come first serve....early bird gets the worm!

King - - - You sure about that?? I believe Mr. Smasher Smashington has to be seated away from the rest of the kids... as he has a tendency to get a bit excited during movie time. Also due to recent facts coming to light about Mr. Smashington, I don't think he and Mr. Oberti are on very friendly speaking terms. We might need to separate those two at the Premier.

B
I found some pictures, from premier...
from left to right Upina, some dude that ran me over to get to my beer "lol" Rocknester, Sledfreak, Edge.
rolltop005.jpg

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
I think nikki beach just closed for the season at labor day, as most the pools do around here. It's good to see some sledding premiers down here

Nikki beach is closed, however the winter version is ....you guessed it

THE PEARL​

We don't do things part way here..... anyone coming to this will have the time of their life!!!​

BRING IT​

A reminder tho..... The Pearl is collared shirts but there is a ton of other totally hot venues there.... and oh BTW.... UNR is getting canvassed *hint hint* :face-icon-small-coo​

Premium Features