• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The boy and me killin it. A teaser!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ya for sure lol, hes always fun to watch cuz hes guaranteed carnage haha. that sleds all white now actually.. ill get a pic to ya of both the m and rev now. waay different

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Kinda looks like my last ride up at Arctic Man. Can't wait for the season to start now, Thanks for the clips

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ya its called switchin out those BS 05-06 Mrails that dont let the suspension work right so you have to run the track loose leaving it the chance to stab lol... dumb sled, luckily it climbs its *** off

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
well glad to hear you got fixed. Now we just wait for snow. I was up in hatchers last weekend and it was snowing a little bit. not cold enough to stick but it was only 45* at 2pm so when the sun went down, it might have started to stick. Up high atleast.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
this is the worst part the waiting when the sleds are out and the last month of cold but no snow sucks!!!

Aint that the truth, but it gives my time to get my stuff done. Gotta get my new trailer ready. Gotta figuare out what i am buying for my sled and get parts installed. So that will help me kill some :clock:

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
haha ya iv got a month till my mountain tamer and rails come in. got pics of your truck and trailer?? aka whats your myspace

ps your gonna love those gears in your dragon

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
haha ya iv got a month till my mountain tamer and rails come in. got pics of your truck and trailer?? aka whats your myspace

ps your gonna love those gears in your dragon

mountain tamer eh, that will be awesome.

I have no pics of trailer, but do have some pics of my truck on myspace. just search Nick Dube. Let me know if that doesnt work

I cant wait to put gears in, have heard alot of good things about that mod.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
mountain tamer eh, that will be awesome.

I have no pics of trailer, but do have some pics of my truck on myspace. just search Nick Dube. Let me know if that doesnt work

I cant wait to put gears in, have heard alot of good things about that mod.

yea ak the gears help alot..makes the bottom and mid range alot snappier..

Premium Features