• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Checking interest in 98 xc 700 parts

W
Apr 2, 2008
Minnesota
I have a 98 xc 700 im thinking of parting out - This would not include the engine or any engine parts such as carbs, cdi, pipe etc. front fox shocks and seat.

Other than that its all there, The hood is junk, I am going to put the skid into my other sled and rerplace it with an xtra 10 with standard shocks, i just want it for the ryde fx shocks in it.

Let me know if yuo are interested in any parts, If i cant sell a few of the parts and bigger ones, i cant afford to part it out, I am thinking of using the motor in another sled but if i can only sell a couple parts im stuck with buying the parts i sold.. Just parting out to get cash for another chassis.

I will however consider trading it complete without any engine or engine parts as stated, but witht the stock skid and fox shocks, for another rolling chassis, depending what it is i can add cash in, this chassis is fine i just want something different.

Let me know.

Premium Features