• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City 1st Snow

L
So I was at home this weekend and Went camping at Lower Aero lake. Got up sunday morning pouring rain and getting cold quick. So I packed my pack and hiked out. Woke up this morning with snow way up high. It will be gone within a few days. It didn't snow much but the pics that you will see the snow is hidden by some fog. Whenever it snows I'll post a new thread with pics and updates. Thanks.

26f20b89.jpg

73b8556d.jpg

9c3c84b4.jpg

Last edited:
L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
Yeah we went from Cooke to East Rosebud, but made a quick hike over to upper and lower... found some decent ones in the upper Areo.

Coming over to Upper Aero

000_0002.jpg

Aughole with a cutie

000_0003.jpg

Me with one from a different lake

101_0010.jpg

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
It was awsome. 20" fish on the other end. Didn't freeze at all just poured rain sat night and than started to snow a bit.

Whats up? This is Brad Clarke From Gardiner. We need to go rideing this year. I am working on getting a 800 in my 05 iqr race sled so i ought to be able to keep up wiht you. I seen you in Alticity cooke btw, nice job.

L
Whats up? This is Brad Clarke From Gardiner. We need to go rideing this year. I am working on getting a 800 in my 05 iqr race sled so i ought to be able to keep up wiht you. I seen you in Alticity cooke btw, nice job.

hah thanks. I was in the second one very little due to I blew my motor at the end of december and had to get a new one till almost the end of febuary. I am on a 03 600 h.o. rev. Beat to ****. I built a kicker at the end of last year was only going like 90ft cause I didnt build it right but this year is gunnabe a great year for me. Alot is planned. I'll be up every weekend and will be taking some time off in december. Should be a sick year. If you go look at my pics you will see some pics of me that wheren't in the video. Ted didn't get up in time for those sadly...I was going about 130ft at the end of 2007.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
SCS has always been good to me. Go with them and since you ride for a movie if you put the SCS logo on there they will probably make you one hell of a deal.

Tell your old man to buy you a new sled! I spent about $2500 there this year, that should be enough to get you started :D

We Will have to go riding sometime this year. I am going to try to go to Cooke as much as possible. The last jump i hit was jumping off that step up over behind lulu and off to the left. You have a pic of you doing a whip on it in your pics. I hit that, did a sick whip but i landed a little farther down than i meant to and i snapped the drop down brackets on my 05 polaris racer.
:(

L
LMAO! Thats awsome. Yea can't do the hey daddy thing. I wrote SCS and sent them logo's. Just have to see when the turn around time is. I was trying to drop a 0 motor in my sled but didn't have the money to do so.

I'm down to riding. Got alot planned and it will interesting to see what happens. Been studying and stuyding tehniques. Most weekends I am riding with the film crew but there are a few that they can't make it.

M
Feb 7, 2008
Bozeman,MT
I only made it up there a few times last spring, had a great a weekend with RedBull as we had the groomer up there for a week. I am working full time for SCS now so that keeps me busy traveling all over the country doing shows. I plan on spending a lot of time up there this spring. Thanksgiving weekend is all ways a tradition so i will be there then, hopefully we can meet up. I would also like to do some filming with you this year and hopefully get some great shots! Keep in touch man!

L
I would be down. I found a few sick things I think you would love to hit! I'll be up every weekend for the most part, and going to take a little bit of time off for some extra riding durring x-mas.

Congrats with SCS. Just riding for SummitHD is all. Doing some graphic stuff and what not on my spare time as well. I got a good photographer that I work with thats gunna get some good shots this year also. Should be tight!

L
Hey everyone. U have a update:

I called my mom today to s what the weather was doing. She said it was pouring rain, but every channel she heard from and checked is calling for snow later tonight and tommarow. It's becomming that time of season. I won't be home for a few weekends due to the fact I am moving. I am having my mom take pictures for me each time it snows and I am not home. Thanks everyone!

Premium Features