• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HSCC meeting?

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
Yep, we're planning to take the motorhome and stay right there. How bout you guys!

Yep... Staying at the NW Motor Inn. The classiest hotel in Puyallup...:D

I see OCSledhead hasn't been on since June. There were some PM's going back and forth between him and I this last spring about the HSCC, and he hasn't called a meeting since. Not sure what is going on with it.

Last edited:
S

searafter35

Nov 27, 2007
Beavercreek, OR
OK, due to lack of an OC sledhead response and overall lack of oregonian participation, the next HSCC meeting will be held in WA, the snow expo in Puyallup to be exact! Who's in??

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
OK, due to lack of an OC sledhead response and overall lack of oregonian participation, the next HSCC meeting will be held in WA, the snow expo in Puyallup to be exact! Who's in??

As the original founder of the Oregon Chapter of the HSCC, I passed the torch on to OCSledhead but if you want to take it and see what can be done with it by all means take a hold and run with it........ I would love to see this go somewhere as the Northern Oregon Chapter. I have been contemplating starting a Eugene Chapter if I can generate the interest.

As for the snow show meeting, I am there...... Name the time and place.

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
Its coming

Yes I would like and get together and pray for snow and have another HSCC meeting at the Old Market Brew pub. I think Rocktober the 23 at six o'clock is a good ticket:face-icon-small-win

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
Hopeful

I hope to see a big turn out on Thursday night since my job is sending my to Virginia for 2-6 months. Please let me know if you are coming or just maybe. I will be wearing my Blue Klim Jacket. I look forward to talking sleds and trails and:beer; :beer;

D

darkeyes

Nov 21, 2007
Washington
We had our first meeting last Thursday at the Old Market Brewery in SW Portland. Turnout was good - 8 of us showed up to swap sledding stories over good food and microbrews. :beer;

The overall concensus was to give our "club" a new name - not intending to disconnect from the original club in any way, but as a means of associating our love of sledding with our fondness for local brewpubs.

Please check out a new thread titled Brewpub Snow Club, located in both the Oregon and Washington forums, where we hope to keep up-to-date with future get-togethers.

:beer;:beer;

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
How to

I have the group photo on the computer and have not been able to post it. What do I do to post the photo after I click insert photo?

Anyhow it snowed yesterday in Virgina and it has been very cold but the area is very prety.

Premium Features