• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo, Polaris, Artic cat Turbo kits forsale!!!

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
boostrbust I think it would be better if you bought your turbo from hyper direct ....

B
Aug 12, 2008
M8 Turbo clutch kits

Good Day
Has anyone found clutch kits for the M8 Pump gas turbo kits that worked and had some adjustability for changing conditions.
Thanks

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
What ALL does a fellow need to do in order to run a turbo kit on an XP? Do you need to change the head or is stock ok? Are the stock reeds ok, cause there are other turbo companies out there that say that you have to use different reeds.

What do I need to do to run it at 10000 feet and up? I have a ton of questions. Is there a packet of info that I could get before I decide? 6300 bones is a lot of cash, so I need to know more stuff.

Thanks,
PJ

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Here is what we do. First you have to decide if you want max hp,day in day out smile on your face runner or just a turbo. You must taking out some compression out of your stock head. We have always ran stock reeds with no problems. Can you run stifffer one's or aftermarket? yes does it make that much difference not in our opinion, it just adds more cost. We run our sleds at 9000-10500 feet and dont have to do anything when we get to the hill other than ride and have fun. Most of the tunning is done in the first ride out. and then from there you can mess a light right or left for ridding style and ability. For some reason everybody is making theses things sound very complicated and built not to work. I would not be diong this if the kits we made kept comming back and costing me money. If you have questions write them down and call we can answer any question that you have. I am not in the business to screw anyone or your riding. Maybe we can't please everyone but we sure try. As for learning about your kit. Everyone is out side of their comfort zone at first and yes you can screw things up but after a second you will understand what does what and how one adjustment effects another.

I am working on a packet with the most common asked questions but i do not have it done yet.

What is you reservations?

pm me if you would like.

Thanks Brycter

www.turboboyz.net

Premium Features