• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ALMOST NEW, OVS M7 or M8 turbo kit

B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
53 Series OVS kit (yes it is the newer style turbo, newer series airbox, no additional injectors to worry about) with Pure Logic Controller Turbo has 3 rides on an M8. I installed it and I install two stroke turbos at my shop every year. I have made some minor improvements on the intake and it runs great. I just decided to go a different direction with the sled. I own a few other turbos and sooooo, I need some $ to complete another project with that sled. I run it arounds 10.5 pounds of boost and the way I have it set up is INSTANT throttle response and a few riding buddies can back that up on here. I have around $6000.00 invested in it myself. I will sell it for $4250.00 plus shipping if needed. AND, I will deliver over the border if need be for gas $. Email gets the fastest response. Oh, and I forgot to add that it comes with a second clutching kit from RKT if wanted. Also, Contact me if you are interested in knowing about buying the sled with the turbo on it. The sled is incredibly well done, light, and rocks hard. Only serious inquiries from buyers with $ ready now for the whole package deal please.
tim@bigbullinc.com
BB

Last edited:
B

bigbull

Jan 21, 2005
Spokane, WA
www.bigbullinc.com
For those not familiar with this kit and have asked, this is a direct bolt on kit to stock sleds. No real modifications needed. No gauges are included, but can be provided.
BB

Premium Features