• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer MCX higher Boost???

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
i dont personaly have one.. I have a buddy that needs a new sled for this year and we are just trying to figure out weather a MCX phazer is enough sled for him, power wise.
17lbs would be straight race and 170hpish?
14lbs=150hp and pump?
We ride alot in REVY, hes not looking for a climbing sled, just a boondocker, and a reliable sled, he is also looking at a new 08 m1000 but he can get a turbo phazer for about 2000-3000 less.

Thanks Brandon

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
i had the chance to ride both a supercharged phazer and a turbod one in revy last year and the super was way more fun ! it was light really responsive , kind of like riding a dirt bike . it was running 15 pounds on c10 and was out pulling revs all day . if youre friend is a big guy though id look in to new rear suspension im 165 and was bottoming it lots .

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
it took a bit to tune but it was seat of the pants tuning , the guy who owned it had no clue what to do and it didnt have an A/F gauge , like climbmax said make sure it has one , any turbo sled should have one for safty

Premium Features