• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oberti & Jlowe's Alaska Adventure

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey dudes, i need you all to do me a big favor...

oberti and i are heading to alaska tomorrow to fish for a week. please visit the lodge website each day beginning sunday to see how we did...and to make sure i'm in the photos. after he sees the movie tomorrow, he might go all 'scott peterson' on me and send me to davey jones' locker.

pre-order starts today for E4 at westcoastsleds.com!!

http://elcapitanlodge.com

click the 'today's catch' button under the photo gallery button.

jeff

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
....and if the button at the bottom of the page doesn't work, hit the Photo Gallery button on the left side.

Anyone know the gun laws in Alaska?? :)

B
Scott Petterson, I had to think for a moment. Thats the Dude from Modesto, who put the cement anchor on his wife. Hey! Have a great time and we will be looking in. I have one request: Please place some females in front of the camera.

Bart

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
....and if the button at the bottom of the page doesn't work, hit the Photo Gallery button on the left side.

Anyone know the gun laws in Alaska?? :)

pretty much you can carry one anywhere seems like.. Out hiking pretty much everyone is carrying one, lol.

Last edited:
A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
LOL. Perfect. Anyone remember the scene from Pulp Fiction in the bottom of the basement of the guys Army Surplus store??? Jeff and I are sharing rooms for 5 nights!!! MIDEVIL BABY!!! I am also bringing 14 extra bars of soap to shove in my pillow case right before I hit the sack every night:)

Snoboner. I think you left your sunglasses and chair here. I'll give them back to you when I am done with the Taser.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
You guys are giving me flashbacks of the good ole days back on the love boat in a room with 440 guys sharing racks, showers and what ever else we could.

You know what they say .... with the lights out how do you tell the difference !!! RAZOR STUB !

Gotta love the gonzo in the north arabian sea .... Hey could you guys score a size 10R WHITE military issue Mickey Mouse boots while your up there???

Maybe you could get the Navy to sponsor you ? They have a don't ask don't tell sexual orientation policy.

Who else would fight for you as much as your BIOTCH !!!

So if someone asks you if you have a gun just say you brought something even more powerful .... your BIOTCH is with you.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
you guys are giving me flashbacks of the good ole days back on the love boat in a room with 440 guys sharing racks, showers and what ever else we could.

You know what they say .... With the lights out how do you tell the difference !!! Razor stub !

Gotta love the gonzo in the north arabian sea .... Hey could you guys score a size 10r white military issue mickey mouse boots while your up there???

Maybe you could get the navy to sponsor you ? They have a don't ask don't tell sexual orientation policy.

Who else would fight for you as much as your biotch !!!

So if someone asks you if you have a gun just say you brought something even more powerful .... Your biotch is with you.

wtf?

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Snoboner. I think you left your sunglasses and chair here. I'll give them back to you when I am done with the Taser.[/QUOTE]

I want my duct tape back too:confused:

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
LOL. Perfect. Anyone remember the scene from Pulp Fiction in the bottom of the basement of the guys Army Surplus store??? Jeff and I are sharing rooms for 5 nights!!! MIDEVIL BABY!!! I am also bringing 14 extra bars of soap to shove in my pillow case right before I hit the sack every night:)

Snoboner. I think you left your sunglasses and chair here. I'll give them back to you when I am done with the Taser.

Are they Bolle's? Grey in color? there mine!

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Just for the Hal-ub-it (couldn't resist), I hope some of that makes it home.... I am seeing a TS version of room raiders on the horizon..... fresh grilled..... I can smell it now *wink wink* Mr Oberti.... nice catch

Premium Features