• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunderstruck 7 Premier In Ogden

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
It is getting to be that time of year again and we are having a premier in Ogden for the new Thunderstruck 7 film. It will be at the Egyptian Theater again. This has turned out very well every year. Come and see some of the best running turbos around run up some very steep chutes. Tickets are $7and kids are $3 under 5 are free. Bring the whole family and enjoy a great sled film on the big screen. There will be door prizes.

I would like to thank the sponsors of this as with out them this would not happen. It costs way to much money to rent this nice building.

Morgan Valley Polaris
True Adventure Gear
Simmons Skis
Pure Logic and OVS Turbos
The Utah Avalanche Assoc.
The Utah Snowmobile Assoc.
:beer;:beer;

These guys have helped me alot and care about sledding and support it so support them. Hope to see all the Utah sled heads at this.

Thanks Doug

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
It is August 23 sorry about that. The doors open at 6 and the show will probably start around 7pm. We usually start doing the door prizes around 6:30 so dont forget about that. You wont need to worry to much about buying tickets in advance as the theater sits 800 people and most of the years we have had 350-450 people come. Maybe this year we can get 800 though. That would be awesome to have 800 sledders watching a sled film together. If you would like to purchase tickets in advanve they will be available in a week or so from the Egyptian. For pre-tickets call 801-395-3227 in a week or so. Sorry now southern show it just costs and takes to much time to set up. Also you will be able to purchase drinks, candy popcorn and so on at the show. Come and get out of the heat......:beer;

Thanks Doug Anderson

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
It is getting to be that time of year again and we are having a premier in Ogden for the new Thunderstruck 7 film. It will be at the Egyptian Theater again. This has turned out very well every year. Come and see some of the best running turbos around run up some very steep chutes. Tickets are $7and kids are $3 under 5 are free. Bring the whole family and enjoy a great sled film on the big screen. There will be door prizes.

I would like to thank the sponsors of this as with out them this would not happen. It costs way to much money to rent this nice building.

Morgan Valley Polaris
True Adventure Gear
Simmons Skis
Pure Logic and OVS Turbos
The Utah Avalanche Assoc.
The Utah Snowmobile Assoc.
:beer;:beer;

These guys have helped me alot and care about sledding and support it so support them. Hope to see all the Utah sled heads at this.

Thanks Doug

Dougie!!! where were you the other night at the mini motorcross races in morgan? I thought the whole town was there, but didnt see you!!!

Anyhow im bummed i will be out of town for this. But call me because i should have a couple of door prizes for you guys next week!!!

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Dougie!!! where were you the other night at the mini motorcross races in morgan? I thought the whole town was there, but didnt see you!!!

Anyhow im bummed i will be out of town for this. But call me because i should have a couple of door prizes for you guys next week!!!

Are you going to be at the next minimoto race(s)?
I raced in the 10advanced class... Mike keller on a white KLX with 10inch wheels... #0.
Let me know as I would like to meet up with you and say hello.
Or any other snowest members for that matter.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Are you going to be at the next minimoto race(s)?
I raced in the 10advanced class... Mike keller on a white KLX with 10inch wheels... #0.
Let me know as I would like to meet up with you and say hello.
Or any other snowest members for that matter.

small world!! yea i am trying to get my schedule arranged to come back up on august 9th? May even get my sister out to race in those ones too...

I hang out at the Vinco MX racing trailer. But i will look for ya!!!

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I wanted to be there but I am just finishing up school and had to finish a research paper that night. Travis was there did you see him?

I will get with you for some door prizes that would be great!!!! THANKS

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Sounds good.
I was just on the east side of the vinco trailer parked next to the other big white trailer, LOL
Not sure what you guys look like, but I will post before next race and keep an eye open.
Yah, small world.
Rudy williams was flat haulin on that vinco bike!

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
Minimoto saturday evening in morgan.
I will be parked east of the arena in a charcoal grey F-350 lifted with stock tires:(
Bike is a white KLX with the #0 in electrical tape.
Running the 10 advanced class.
Stop by and say hello.
Short fat semi old guy with white gear.
Will probably be wearing a Pimped50s shirt in the pits.
Mike

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Doug do you have a relative in the Olympics? there is a girl from Morgan whos last name is Anderson, I know, pretty common name, but just wondering....

Premium Features