• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers aliVe Teaser

D
Nov 27, 2007
Check out the teaser for our new film, Boondockers aliVe.

BOONDOCKERS

After five years of Boondockers you might say we’re lucky to be alive, and I’m not talking about the crashes and wrecks. Boondocking has come to mean more than just mind-numbing powder days, adrenaline-pumping drops, and technical climbs—it’s a lifestyle where dedication and hard work provide the ultimate payout. Just like you we’ve spent our winters tracking every minute of every day. Riding till your heart screams, digging till your lungs burn, and pushing the limits of endurance, I guess you could say we’ve been living in dog years. Join us for our best film to date: an anniversary tribute to an endless winter of deep powder, unexplored terrain, and the unforgettable footage that tells the story. Lucky to be alive? Thank God is more like it!

I know a lot of people like to have more background information when they are watching sled videos, so this year as a special bonus feature Boondockers aliVe will come with an exclusive 60 pg. magazine. Boondockers Magazine tells the story behind our newest release, with articles on the riders, locations, and sleds in the video. You can find out how to tune your sled to run like sleds in the video, track down that riding area that looked really cool, or find out how to get in touch with us and hook up for a ride next winter. The magazine comes with every DVD and you can't get it anywhere else. It's also free!

Ships August 8

Last edited:
S
Jul 28, 2008
sldmnx.com
I like the headcam shoot in the trailer, it is almost like you can feel it in your stomuck. Is there more of headcam clips in the movie? Is there only a DVD version or will it be available on Blu-Ray?

D

decarls

Nov 26, 2007
Brainerd, Mn
can't wait for it to arrive. always a good day when it comes... a/c on, cold beer in hand, watching sled video's when it's 85 out!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I like the headcam shoot in the trailer, it is almost like you can feel it in your stomuck. Is there more of headcam clips in the movie? Is there only a DVD version or will it be available on Blu-Ray?

unfortunatly boondockers aliVe will not be offered in Blu-Ray format. However, i can tell you that it looks fantastic when played on the blu-ray player using the up convert feature... :D 56" samsung with PS3... love it!!!

now back to the helmet cam stuff... there is lots of helmet cam footage in the movie!!!

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
looks really sweet, If it has a longer runtime than B.D. IV did I want it

48 minutes this year...

no that was oberti's crash going over the cliff. My crash is in my segment, and then the rest of it (18 rolls) is in the credits! hahaha good times! hard to believe mine came out worse than obertis...

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
and then the rest of it (18 rolls) is in the credits! hahaha good times! hard to believe mine came out worse than obertis...

LMAO..........18 rolls if you count really fast! What did we figure........25 minimum?

Btw.............BD V turned out AWESOME!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Just watched Boondockers AliVe, freaking awesome! The use of Prong's, "Snap your fingers snap your neck" for the Rick Barker segment is in my opinion, probably the most perfect song ever for a segment. Unreal pow pow, and awesome cliff drops. The shots of the guys running through the trees reminds me of the riding we do in the U.P.:D

Jenn Berg is such a hottie, and she can ride too.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Just watched Boondockers AliVe, freaking awesome! The use of Prong's, "Snap your fingers snap your neck" for the Rick Barker segment is in my opinion, probably the most perfect song ever for a segment. Unreal pow pow, and awesome cliff drops. The shots of the guys running through the trees reminds me of the riding we do in the U.P.:D

Glad you liked it....Skylar!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Crap, where are my manners? A big thanks to Paul at Sled Solutions for hooking me up with the vid.:beer;:D

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

i just rode 40 miles of motorbike trails with Jenn on Saturday... she tears up the motorbikes just like she does a sled! But on skis she is absolutely amazing!!!

D

decarls

Nov 26, 2007
Brainerd, Mn
it was a great film. just wish it was longer, it went by so fast!

keep up the good work. some people buy ****, the rest of us just fill our mailboxes with sleddn' vids during the summer!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
i just rode 40 miles of motorbike trails with Jenn on Saturday... she tears up the motorbikes just like she does a sled! But on skis she is absolutely amazing!!!

Awesome. Is someone from the Boondockers crew dating her?

Just watched the vid again tonight, man am I getting pumped for winter.:D

Premium Features