• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers aliVe Teaser

D
Nov 27, 2007
Check out the teaser for our new film, Boondockers aliVe.

BOONDOCKERS

After five years of Boondockers you might say we’re lucky to be alive, and I’m not talking about the crashes and wrecks. Boondocking has come to mean more than just mind-numbing powder days, adrenaline-pumping drops, and technical climbs—it’s a lifestyle where dedication and hard work provide the ultimate payout. Just like you we’ve spent our winters tracking every minute of every day. Riding till your heart screams, digging till your lungs burn, and pushing the limits of endurance, I guess you could say we’ve been living in dog years. Join us for our best film to date: an anniversary tribute to an endless winter of deep powder, unexplored terrain, and the unforgettable footage that tells the story. Lucky to be alive? Thank God is more like it!

I know a lot of people like to have more background information when they are watching sled videos, so this year as a special bonus feature Boondockers aliVe will come with an exclusive 60 pg. magazine. Boondockers Magazine tells the story behind our newest release, with articles on the riders, locations, and sleds in the video. You can find out how to tune your sled to run like sleds in the video, track down that riding area that looked really cool, or get in touch with us and hook up for a ride next winter. The magazine comes with every DVD and you can't get it anywhere else. It's also free!

Ships August 8

Last edited:

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sweet teaser Dan.... Can't wait... See ya in Denver... Make sure to swing out to the forum gathering for Beer / Brawts / Burgers...

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Yes! I love your vids, First my favorite scene was the powder segment in BD3 then I saw BD4 and fell in love with Marchs' segment....I can't wait to see what you 've got in BD5.
BTW I hope you are not too detailed on locations you film, I mean if you've been there you should know exactly were these shots were taken.:face-icon-small-win

Keep up the great filming

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
The magazine idea sounds sweet!! They had the best video last year, and this one looks even better and it comes with a magazine with background info about the show, the stuff you always wonder about?!

SnEngineer, is the march segment the one where they are down in southern colorado, with the napier boys? i love that section! best movies by far

Last edited:

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Makaveli_Rev, the March segment is sick powder! The Southern Colorado segment was the first of February. Boondockers aliVe is gonna be AWESOME!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Maybe I'll win one this year..just wont stand next to Snow rodeo. Whos gonna read the mag for JW?:face-icon-small-win

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
Whos gonna read the mag for JW?:face-icon-small-win

This isn't even worth a reply BIG SAL :D

As far as BDV goes, I had a little insight over the weekend and I can honestly say I didn't think that BD4 could be topped for DEEP snow but Dan and the boys have done it. This movie has some incredible drops, deep snow, great tunes, and even a little humor thrown in. You won't be disappointed!

jw

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
That could be the funniest post this summer. When is the preview? I heard Dan was buying the:beer;

I think the trailer is the best out there!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
That could be the funniest post this summer. When is the preview? I heard Dan was buying the:beer;

I think the trailer is the best out there!!

perhaps a preview to the preview??? it would appear that jw's already had a peek:confused: the rest of could use a little mental support to deal with these 100' temps.... :cool:

dan? phatty? hell, id even donate some frosty beverages for that
get-together!

Last edited:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
perhaps a preview to the preview??? it would appear that jw's already had a peek:confused: the rest of could use a little mental support to deal with these 100' temps.... :cool:

dan? phatty? hell, id even donate some frosty beverages for that
get-together!

there are some get togethers in the works. Brewvies, Edge Motorsports, and maybe that Kim dudes house... supposedly he has a nice theater room now...
Stay tuned!

j & l trains!!! Dude where are you guys? i feel like i haven't seen you since canada of last year? :D Lets hope this next winter is a little easier on you guys!!! thanx for the support!

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
WOW!!! It's getting close now!!! Can't wait for it to be released! The teaser is FLIPP'N AWESOME!!!!! Man! I wish it keep going...it stops just when your like "AH! NO! WAIT! MORE!"....LOL...maybe that is why they are teasers...huh! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! It's going to be great!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
The onlt reason I dont wanna stand next to you (Andy) is cause you freaking won everything.

Premium Features