• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<<elevation 4 pre-order contest>>>

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
okay people...we're getting close. i will be done with the movie this weekend. jill, butch and one other 'un-named' TS riders will watch the pre-cut friday night.

the PRE-ORDER CONTEST offically begins AUGUST 1st and ends on AUGUST 23rd.

***the ONLY place to pre-order E4 and be entered in the contest is at West Coast Sleds!!!!****

http://westcoastsleds.com/product.php?p=48

WCS is Team Summit's newest retail partner and KICK A$$ sled shop. If you're ready for a custom built tubro sled this season...WCS is central California's headquarters to horsepower!

The lucky winner of the pre-order contest will be selected at the premier on August 23 and will win an all-expense paid trip to California to ride/film with Team Summit.

Last year's winner, Jason Schulte from South Dakota had a blast in April with the guys in Tahoe. Check out some of the footage of his trip in Elevation 4...shipping September 5th, 2008!

Jeff

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
filmed in HD but final film is out on regular DVD. blu-ray is not real cost effective yet for indy filmmakers...some are doing it but will lose $$$.

the regular DVD with down-coverted HD footy looks amazing.

thanks for your order bud!

jeff

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Jeff,

I thought blu ray might still be a little pricey for the smaller film makers. I'm sure the film still rips on the regular dvd and I look forward to watching it.

I really, really, really hope I win that contest though!

Tim

R J snow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
CA
Great films

Can't wait till it comes out. Getting the itch.:clock:

Premium Features