• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Getting set for winter

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
Forums kinda dead..........sooooo whats going on in your garage

What I plan for the sled before the snow hits.

Tore into my top-end today and fixing most of the stuff I broke last winter.
156x2.5 or 2 1.4
BDE bumper
rebuild on my broken *** shocks
alot more vents

Nothing major but enough to keep me busy for a while.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Really Looking Foward to seeing how this Powder claw does.
Installed Ve Bumper.
New Abs Pack- Sure hope i never have 2 use.-
More Venting. maybe a timbersled kit.

Oh im sorry. Boost.:)

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
thought you was doing a pure logic turbo?

uh, no sled projects going on here...yet, working on the back deck & porch.

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
In my garage? Papa shrew got him some rodent tail and had little shrews.... they all grew up and had a shrew orgy on every cloudy day this summer. Did you know that each shrew craps about a zillion little butt nuggets every half second. Thats a lot of "Shrew ****", try saying that three times really fast. I believe I finally won...., I got more **** in my garage than my friends. Anybody got A CAT for sale?:face-icon-small-win

Got $h!T ?

B
Nov 26, 2007
thought you was doing a pure logic turbo?

uh, no sled projects going on here...yet, working on the back deck & porch.

you havent looked into the posts:) Ive been asking about boost settings. Ive herd everyone running around 8psi. when 14 is max on engine? I just got the kit in. Im wondering . how can i route it out the hood like they apex///John heston setup. You woulden't get the Hot air effect.

On a Side Note. if anyone here has a Diamond S hood Ill buy it. Looking for gauge Mount cluster as well.

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Just picked up a new sled. Got me an 08 M1000, and there it sits, in the garage for the next 4 months or so :face-icon-small-ton Now I just get to spend money on it....:beer;

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
In my garage? Papa shrew got him some rodent tail and had little shrews.... they all grew up and had a shrew orgy on every cloudy day this summer. Did you know that each shrew craps about a zillion little butt nuggets every half second. Thats a lot of "Shrew ****", try saying that three times really fast. I believe I finally won...., I got more **** in my garage than my friends. Anybody got A CAT for sale?:face-icon-small-win

Got $h!T ?

That's some funny stuff there LOL

Jan 4, 2008
Alaska
I just put some white vents on my rmk. As far as engine mods go, ill prolly pick up a can, reeds, and boost bottle, and maybe a pipe. I was even thinking of painting my hood, maybe a dark blue, and then smoking my head light. Ill prolly end up just getting another headlight, that way I can always swap it out. I figure thatll keep me busy for the remainder of the no snow season. :)

Premium Features