• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow year round in the california mountains

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I am soo bored of summer already! i wish it would snow year round in the cali mountains i wanna ride soo bad, bad enough to make us think about driving way way north to get in a few more days anyone know any spots that are still good within 2-4 days of california?

J
May 16, 2008
Tahoe is but 8-10 hours away from Utah. Come to Mirror Lake Highway out of Heber and ask about double hill and a few other local hangouts. This is one of many options for the die hard soul. Good Luck Gentleman.

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
It won't be much longer... maybe another 5-10 years before temps drop off enough that there will be snow year-round in most of the higher mountain ranges.

All this global warming propoganda is gonna come back and bite the greenies in the butt when the planet decides it's time to cool off and up and does so... just like it has in the past.

Rob

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Yeah, I went to the shop and fired up the sleds today, im having withdraws!

I close up the trailer and run mine, can't pass up that 2 cycle exhaust smell on the clothes.

Almost as good a smell of having hot sweaty .... well you know.

Premium Features