• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cabin Break Ins

W
Feb 1, 2008
Pasco,Wa
Just letting everyone in Tollgate know that there have been some cabins gettting broken in to. So far I know of three for sure My grandparents being one of them and Fangmans Shop , and one other one. Please keep your ears open for clues on how we can catch this bastard. The sherrif thinks he breaks in and stays for a couple of days and takes what he wants while he is there we were lucky no sleds were taken but I think the guy was interupted. Once again keepyour eyes and ears open.

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
Pissed

It just totally pisses me off that I have to worry about Jerks breaking into my cabin. It used to be we left the cabin open, hunters or whoever would occasionally use it and restock the wood, leave food, etc. We also left the jeep parked there with no worries. Then the vandalism and theft started and it's gone down hill since. Last time I was broken into a couple years ago there was no vandalism, in fact I didn't notice it at first other than the door wasn't quite shut. Then I noticed that the chainsaw, DVD player, VCR and even an old pistol that was hidden was missing. Called the Sheriff and it took them 3 days to respond because they were "spread too thin". He said that it is usually drug users (meth) looking for easy money. Most of the time they are in and out in 5 minutes. He also said that after they rob you once, they will wait until you replace everything and then hit you again. He suggested the three S's....shoot em, shovel em, shut-up, sound good to me, if I could only catch them. One of my issues is that during the spring and summer I never see the Sheriff Dept. up there, but in the winter they are hanging out at the Tollgate store almost every weekend or out riding the trails. All I can say is to keep your eyes open, check your neighbors cabin and if you see something/someone suspicious then either report them or question them as to what they are up too. Thanks for the heads up!:beer;

Premium Features