• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have pics to post from Memorial weekend rides?

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
Anyone have pics to post, or updates from Memorial weekend rides? I have to work over the weekend, but might look to ride this coming week if the conditions sound doable. Thanks...

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
We had a great ride yesterday. We drove about 4 miles past Bear River Service and parked when we hit snow on the Highway. Deep new snow up high.

IMG_0615_2.jpg IMG_0616_2.jpg IMG_0617_2.jpg IMG_0619_2.jpg IMG_0629_2.jpg IMG_0631_2.jpg IMG_0633_2.jpg

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
ACUTAH, Sweet pics! Hope you didn't bend your tunnel on that one shot where the sled was at a perfect 90 degree angle?? So were you riding out towards the super bowl area, or did you head toward the Mirror Lake pass area? Thanks for the pics and update...

Yeah, lets see some pics from memorial day weekend. Didn't have a camera with us this past friday so we weren't able to take any. It would be nice to see what has accumilated since friday, it had snowed several times on friday and the clouds haven't left since. Phatty is saying that there is probably around 6" or better as of today (monday).

It would be sweet to see what is up there.

I did like the vids that were posted...it has been said already, I will only agree with it "you can't beat a turbo". I ran against a couple of M7 in the earlier part of the year and I would pretty easy out perform them until they hit the nitrous button...just can't compete, I would keep up for a bit but would eventually have to circle back around and try it again.

Premium Features