• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fairview on Friday and Saturday ???

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Myself and 3 flatlanders out of Vegas will be in the Fairview this weekend. Hopefully.... the area's getting dumped on right now !! One last ride before we put em' to bed for the summer. Come out and show us the area !! Later !! DW

How was it, did you guys find any good riding up there? It sure was a beautiful day yesterday.

We survived....

The snow was icy, and within a few hours, quite mushy. We still had a great time, and I'm looking forard to going back in March of next year. What were those little critters that pop their heads up out of the snow, and than tease you just before you run them over. We didn't actually hurt any of them, but it was kinda fun seeing how close they would let you come before burrowing underground. Anyhoo.... It was a (mostly) safe weekend. I accidently ghost rode my King Cat off of a 5' cornice, and as it picked up speed on the way down, it miraculously veered to the right, missing the trees, and then proceeded down another hill. When I got to it, it was happily idling, unscathed. I had one minor roll up in the steep portions near some trees, and unfortunately, caught my boot on my siderail, thus putting a nice twist on my Motocross injured left knee. I'm downing painpills as I type this, in hopes of being well enough to head to Cali on Wednesday to check out the "On Any Sunday" reunion, and than ride the Gorman area with my Dad (72). On a final note... My buddy also rolled his 08 SkiDoo 163, and needless to say, the trees on the way down won. This crippled Mo-Fo is now in Draper at Edge, getting repaired, and tricked out for next season. I will post some pics when I figure out how to do so. C'mon October !!! :) Doug

Premium Features