• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Freshies at Mirror Lake?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I'm afraid the pow days are over for the year bro.. if you find anything it will be after this little storm today, and it might be 2 inches at the most, on top of a slush bowl. Your gonna have to wait till next year

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Sorry no more POW

Rode it last weekend. Mega hero snows. You can see the slush churn up behind you. Like Mak said "It's over"
FYI, road is starting to show spotty asphalt. Gate on Bear River side should open next week for trailering. I heard at Ruth lake you can't even see the bathrooms yet. SWEEEEEET!!!!!:D

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
As of 6-5-08

E-mail I got from UDOT.

"It looks like it will be about the 13th before the Hwy is completely open. Right now we are going through 4 to 6 feet of snow, We are at mirror lake Turn off."

I heard the drifts at the top were pretty deep!:face-icon-small-coo

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
We rode around Baldy Sun. NO PROBLEM. You will have to start using your head a bit, clacked some rocks but nothing serious...The trip thru the thick trees was a little more dangerous, but well worth it!:face-icon-small-ton

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
We rode around Baldy Sun. NO PROBLEM. You will have to start using your head a bit, clacked some rocks but nothing serious...The trip thru the thick trees was a little more dangerous, but well worth it!:face-icon-small-ton

i got your scratchers!

Went up yesterday. Probably 4" fresh... road is plowed all the way over the top. Some good sized snow banks up there just in case you were wondering. we rode from the trial lake turn off and wend towards crystal lake, then turn and cut up to wall, went on the east side of wall to watson, went around the north of watson. Went all the way back to erickson basin. Snow is still really good. Lakes are starting to show on the edges. It was 32 degrees when we unloaded at 4pm so i hope it froze hard up there last night. Should keep the snow pack a little firm for this weekend. ROAD GAP!!!

Premium Features