• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah riding

N
Apr 30, 2008
So i grew up in SLC and now live in Montana. where are the major riding places in utah? I hear alot about Farmington canyon. where though? below the golf balls? whats up with strawberry? or the backside of PC? whats the deal?

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
So i grew up in SLC and now live in Montana. where are the major riding places in utah? I hear alot about Farmington canyon. where though? below the golf balls? whats up with strawberry? or the backside of PC? whats the deal?

I'm pretty sure you can find some place closer to ride then SLC.;):eek:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

Farmington from the "golf balls" (towers) north is awesome riding. Just start dropping in and climbing and exploring mostly on the morgan side... be careful though! lol

strawberry is ok, mostly trails and tree boondocking, not alot of big hills.

Park City (im presuming thats PC) is best accessed from guardsmen pass by brighton, there is alot of private land there, but the small area is fun especially on a good snow year. Would be nice if we could ride the PC bowls after the resorts close...

Logan canyon has several good areas, as does the high unitas off mirror lake highway (utah and wyoming sides)

further south you have payson and fairview, both fantastic areas.

any other questions?

N
Apr 30, 2008
your right PC is Park City. I'm going to make a trip down there sometime, and i just want to research so I dont go down there and sit on my *** wondering where to go. I know its early, but its never to early to start planning. thanks for the help. if you know anything else, then drop a thread

Premium Features