• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snow

S

Smoothlander

Dec 13, 2007
W.C. Minnesota
Drove to Fargo this morning for some shopping with the family today, there was no snow, when we get home this evening we find 6+ inches on the ground. Kinda cool except that we have 130 acres of corn in the ground.

S

Smoothlander

Dec 13, 2007
W.C. Minnesota
Woke up this morning to about 15 - 20 on the ground. Where the wind did not clear the roads I was pushing snow over the hood of my pickup. Guess I'll have to take the M8 out this afternoon.

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Glenwood,MN
I went riding too. Lots of mud puddles but was in bumper deep snow all afternoon! The drifts and all the snow was sooo soft! It was awesome, melting and sticky today though.:(

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Don't you just love Minnesota this year. Can't get snow enough to use all winter - then get dumped on in April. Now the weather people will tell us how it was an above average winter for snowfall. Of course it all melted two days after each system. If one of these would have rolled through in Jan. or Feb. we could have actually gotten so play time with it. Oh well..............

Now I sit waiting patiently for the ice to go off the lakes so we can start fishing/boating.

Premium Features