• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hill city, chimney creek?

hows the snow? any one been their lately? last time i went by their i saw that vodimeer had been wind drifted over. is the parking lot still at the base of the mountain. we cut over from cats creek earlier this year; but i dont think i'll be able to do it now.. too muddy. i was hoping to get some good cornices to jump one last time.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
Chimney Creek

hows the snow? any one been their lately? last time i went by their i saw that vodimeer had been wind drifted over. is the parking lot still at the base of the mountain. we cut over from cats creek earlier this year; but i dont think i'll be able to do it now.. too muddy. i was hoping to get some good cornices to jump one last time.

My brother and some friends rode it last Friday, and said they had lost a lot of snow over there. With this cold front I'm sure the snow is hard as a rock. Better crank down that suspension for those cornice jumps :D :D

R
Dec 28, 2007
Eagle, ID
I was there yesterday and found a lot of hard snow. There were only a few small dirt spots on the trail. Snow was rock hard everywhere up high, but good coverage. It made exploring very easy.

Premium Features