• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HOLA - from Argentina!

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
It's been a week and I wish I had been home to ride those last storms/cool weather! Another 5 days before I can get back to do some riding! Jeez hopefully it doesn't melt back too far with high 70's this next week!!!!:eek:

How's the snow holdin up? I noticed Pastor said FRMGTN was great today - how about else where? I need a fix!

RMKRAZY

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
It's supposed to be high 70's by mid next week. You may have missed the cool weather, but the snow is still deep.

If it makes you feel any better I would gladly trade my day riding at Grandview tomorrow for a day in Buenos Aires. I love that place.

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah
It's supposed to be high 70's by mid next week. You may have missed the cool weather, but the snow is still deep.

If it makes you feel any better I would gladly trade my day riding at Grandview tomorrow for a day in Buenos Aires. I love that place.

sorry but Grandview is ruined. I just got back from tracking it up:D Farmington in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
you guys suck!

I'll trade ya a day in Buenos Aires for a day of riding right now! I wouldn't trade you a day on the river in Patagonia with a fly rod for much of anything! :D

So where is the snowline at above the B? You trailering out of Deadman's now or higher?

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah
Powerloop?

yeah, we start at the church, climb the east face of grand view, climb cardiac, climb harry's, climb the bat loop then either into brittney's panties or back to the church. not many people have been in brittney's panties hince the name. Are you up for it?

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I don't know dude. That sounds pretty hairy. Love to go ride with you and scope it out. Not sure which hills those are exactly...other than Grandview.

Premium Features