• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

diamond lake sat. 4-12???

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
getting hard just to find anyone to ride one day now. snow up top is still awesome, tons of coverage and has been snowing a little everyday since friday. should be really good for a day of ripping it up, pm me if your interested... ron

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
dan, you guys need to get real jobs:) who goes riding in the middle of the week??? think your hitting it just right, the forcast here says showers until thurs, would love to come and tear it up with you guys but things are picking up at the shop and i've got a ton to do. should probably be working on sat. but some things are just more important... ron

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
1000 Springs is tore up. He he !

IMG_3893Large.jpg

IMG_3930Large.jpg

IMG_3923Large.jpg

IMG_3916Large.jpg

IMG_3905Large.jpg

IMG_3907Large.jpg

IMG_3898Large.jpg

IMG_3897Large.jpg

Last edited:

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Timbersled skid and Avids are in along with a few sneaker goodies. Truckee was starting to look like a Clustersuck. I want to ride...

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
You mean the top of Dead Soldier we got that too;). Na there's lots left up there for ya. It's setting up quick though.

IMG_3935Large.jpg

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
jason, heard you guys were gonna be tearing it up! your right dave weekday riders suck:) i guess as long as you guys stay on your side of the hill its ok! looks like a polaris storm hit, no cats? see you guys were trenching pretty good still, am hoping sat. up above 5k will still be some fresh!!! looks like you guys had a good time. greg we are riding out of windigo sat. if you come up from roseburg stop by and say hi if were there when you go by. dave, if you change your mind and want to ride some fresh come on over.

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
getting hard just to find anyone to ride one day now. snow up top is still awesome, tons of coverage and has been snowing a little everyday since friday. should be really good for a day of ripping it up, pm me if your interested... ron

I am finding it harder to choose between sledding going to the dunes or jeep'n ..:confused: This weekend we are heading to Ca. to play in the rocks with the jeeps. Maybe next weekend will try to get in a bit of sledding.
Would be nice to ride the wifes M-8 at least once with the new Boss seat and 3 inch bar riser before summer...

Premium Features