• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wowzeers, The Snowmobiling Is Awesome In Centennial

K
Jan 27, 2008
ATTENTION ALL SNOWMOBILERS: The SNOW is awesome up in centennial mountians, we have had several come back to "the Old Corral" and tell me, best riding of the season, powder two feet deep, snow so deep you can't find the trail markers, hardly any tracks, best riding they've had in years!!

Don't be counting the season over, the snow is awesome up here! it snowed yesterday, a couple came down and said 6 inches in 3 hours, others said it was awesome, snowed while they rode, fresh powder.

and don't forget the "Old Corral" is open for lodging for only $59.oo a night and dinner served each and every night, oh and if you like prime rib, oh man, snow mobile during the day and come and have some of the best prime rib in town, on friday and saturday night, Dinners come with soup, and salad, a nice big portion of meat, vegies, potato, garlic bread, and a dish of vanilla ice cream for dessert. for anyone who has eaten here this year, can testify, the food is fine cookin!~

Last edited:
R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
Snow was awesome !! snowed like crazy saturday got lost on trail O it was snowing so hard, white out conditions. Powder over the hood and helmet pretty sweet. Ate twice at the Old Corral the 4 course meals are awesome you wont go away hungry !

sabels

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2007
Flatlands
Saturday was great but Sunday was spectacular lots of untracked powder and not many sleds out there. Did anyone catch that guy on the Timbersled Yamaha that thing was insane. I will go back to the Old Corral it was our first time staying there and I thought the service was top notch and that prime rib was perfect just wish I had a bigger stomach.

C

ckspeed

Dec 17, 2007
Malcolm, NE
Yeah, that Timbersled shooting up the hill around Lake Marie was way cool. Nothing like 280hp of supercharged Nytro huh? :eek:

I

IQRMK900

Jan 8, 2008
central Iowa
280 hp? well that is only $100 per hp. pretty resonable huh.? that sled absolutely rocked. Saw him at lake marie and then widow maker sunday. Once we saw him coming we turned around to watch...we new it was gonna be good. and no dissapointments here! Awesome snow up there and snowing when we left. Echo the Old Corral comments. they were more than accomadating and the food was great. Hats off to Ken and the gang.

MacGyver

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kenny and Linda the new management at the Old Corral were great hosts!!!

It was a great weekend of riding and the snow was awesome!!!

attachment.php

Kenny and Linda the new management at the Old Corral were great hosts, the prime rib was so big we had enough left over for lunch in the "Muff Pot"

attachment.php

Lots of powder we wore ourselves out every day

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

xcr800man

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA...................

Worst part was or the best part however you want to look at it as there was only the two of us... plenty of room for a 3rd... Eric...

Last edited:

MacGyver

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
No I work for a Conveyor and Structural Steel company in Iowa.

Jan 13, 2008
Aberdeen, sd
oh ic i just saw your green coat in your pics n since its in the snowies i jus made a wild guess.....powderhog yes i used to they had a job up here in so. dak. that they did and i started out as a sub contractor for dirt and then when the 2nd part came up i was out here with the pipe guys....

Premium Features