• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S/C Phazer

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
yep rode one last weekend and it was wicked super light and easy to play around with and blew by 800 revs . then it broke 5 hours into the weekend :( i tryede to get it to work but it would only make 5 pounds tops after it broke and ran like crap

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
lots we want to know

Give us a complete run down Linc.........relaibilty at 160 h.p and how much boost does that take? How hard is it to truely make a relaible sled out of the S/C kit? What was the deal with the oil loss you had? I think a 160 or 180 h.p. phazer would be awesome fun if it was snappy and IF it was as dependable as the MCX Apex kits have been...

K
Dec 2, 2007
Drumheller, Alberta
Hey there Linc, how are these sleds comparing to other 800's. What is the actual install time? Fuel regulator required? BOV? Air intake system? Weight added to sled. What problems have you encountered?

B
Dec 4, 2007
Drumheller
Hey there KC Boost I have installed the s/c on the phazer's 14#'s 200hp, it just eats nitro's for dinner. Not to bad of install,fricken only about 4.5 hrs just bolt on and go. BOOOOOSSSSTTTT on big guy....

Premium Features