• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ASAC DEMO rides.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Sorry theres not a Z1 going. There will be a M10sp 162", M8 162", XFire 10 (I think 144") and a Bearcat 20" wide (not sure 2 or 4 stroke) and maybe a XFire 8...can't remember... pretty sad since I'm pullin the trailer...HAHA. I've had beer since then.

Don't know about a D&D M9 build sled, unless its showin up on yer trailer.:)

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
Sorry theres not a Z1 going. There will be a M10sp 162", M8 162", XFire 10 (I think 144") and a Bearcat 20" wide (not sure 2 or 4 stroke) and maybe a XFire 8...can't remember... pretty sad since I'm pullin the trailer...HAHA. I've had beer since then.

Don't know about a D&D M9 build sled, unless its showin up on yer trailer.:)

Don't know about a D&D M9 build sled, unless its showin up on yer trailer.

If they let someone demo that sled it would prob sell. ppl just think its outdated since the 08 and 09s are Out. Would it Be Possible to Demo it. Credit Card Demo? Im looking for a better sled.

B
Nov 27, 2007
Anchorage, AK
We went by this morning and rode em a bit. I think the crossfire 1000 was the sled to ride today. Snow was wet and slushy and not really deep. Also took a little ride on that new bearcat, what a nice ride. Its way underpowered (570 fan) but it rides so nice you could probably cruise around with a cup of coffee in your hand. That new adjustable steering column is awesome too.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Hey Bottomfeeder, they said they would infact do a credit card DEMO on that D&D M9 build sled for ya... You put 16G's on the credit card and you can DEMO it all ya want.:D:beer;:beer;

I agree Beerfart, I liked the X fire 10 the best today also. AND the electric reverse means no more need for expensive drive through trailers

B
Nov 26, 2007
sounds like a plan Futs. Ill talk about to asac when i go into pick up my ve kit.

O You guys got that super Moto back in stock. We want 2") shipping them down 2 cali.

Btw what was the Diff Betewwn the 06-7's?

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Hey Bottomfeeder, I don't work at ASAC I'm just a old friend, grew up with those boys. You'll have to talk to them about the super moto's.

I think you missunderstood me on DEMOing the D&D M9 build sled. Let me explain... purchase the sled for 16G's or there abouts, and ride it all you want.:face-icon-small-win
That is a cool sled someone needs to buy it...I don't thing they'd be disapointed.

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
$%$ $16k for an 06m7 mod used or not. Get a 08 m8 and trow a BD turbo kit on it and it will cost less and stomp that sled. Or...just buy a used yami turbo sled.

Buddy of my dad, was gonna buy that sled but, turned it down and just bought an LE 06 M.

Super Motos are fun! :cool:

B
Nov 26, 2007
yea i like that sled alot. I just think the Hillclimb TUnnel would have 2 be switched out with the boondock. I might just Mod my current 06. 16kvs 8k in mods. should have been a No Brainer:eek:

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Bottomfeeder you'd be $ ahead to mod yours, that D&D sled looks cool but most of it is just bling. The motor would be nice though. I have a VE hill climb race tunnel on another sled, very well built but IMO not worth the cash.

B
Nov 26, 2007
well Im Looking at ve boondocks-timbersled//Cr racing? What one should i go with. my Current setup is Stock Boards/Snow Elims. I was thinking Of doing the BDX kit. But im installing the Ve Mountain bar. should I just Shave the back of the rails off and add make a Bracket like they did on the 09's .

How Much Weight am i looking at Losing? The olny thing i dont like about the stock tunnel that is the Metal is weak. Id like something stronger...

O hey Since you know the guys over at ASAC. tell them 2 hurry and get that Bumper In for that m7. ive been waitng 3 weeks. even paid 40$ extra 2 have that b shipped.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
well Im Looking at ve boondocks-timbersled//Cr racing? What one should i go with. my Current setup is Stock Boards/Snow Elims. I was thinking Of doing the BDX kit. But im installing the Ve Mountain bar. should I just Shave the back of the rails off and add make a Bracket like they did on the 09's .

How Much Weight am i looking at Losing? The olny thing i dont like about the stock tunnel that is the Metal is weak. Id like something stronger...

O hey Since you know the guys over at ASAC. tell them 2 hurry and get that Bumper In for that m7. ive been waitng 3 weeks. even paid 40$ extra 2 have that b shipped.

I thought you got a VE tunnel for christmas? Weird that your looking into getting something different and never put that one on and took off your 1000 big bore to go back to your 700 even though that is impossible because of the case porting needed to make a 1000 BB, or did i miss something.

B
Nov 26, 2007
yeah i got one for xmas. Sold it to a Bud with a 05 153 for 1200 cash. I really liked the stock Boards with the snow elims. till i found out how east they bent. So im back Into Looking for tunnels. Im Open to iedas.

B
Nov 26, 2007
also. I know when the cpc kit was installed it was modded to some extent. Remember what i said. It was Set back to stock. So as far as you missing something You didnt. your spot on. Just had to pay extra for new peices. I think im a better rider now because of not having all that power. maybe next year i might upgrade but im fine with 145hp for now.

Hope A man is fun right now.

Premium Features