• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

700ho??

R
Nov 24, 2005
Performance Kits for a 700HO

Polaris 700HO motor. What's the best performance option?? Which Big Bore kit is the best out there? Pipes? Carl's 840? Let's hear it Boys!:D

Last edited:
R
Nov 24, 2005
700 Ho

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Did I misstate that? Bikeman make a high comp head for this motor. There's a lot of these motors on the snow. Somebody got to post some results.:face-icon-small-dis

~Rookie

S

snoboy

Dec 4, 2007
Maple Valley Wa
OK I have an SLP single pipe, Fastrax (Ruth) porting using a Fantom EFI controller. Dont be confused, the Fastrax porting is in a completely different league from the other" big box mart" port jobs out there. I was shown first hand today. I never knew what the differences were until I was shown a side to side comparison.
You should look into a set of twins, porting and a fuel controller. Clutch it accordingly and you'll be the $hit.

R
Nov 24, 2005
700ho

OK I have an SLP single pipe, Fastrax (Ruth) porting using a Fantom EFI controller. Dont be confused, the Fastrax porting is in a completely different league from the other" big box mart" port jobs out there. I was shown first hand today. I never knew what the differences were until I was shown a side to side comparison.
You should look into a set of twins, porting and a fuel controller. Clutch it accordingly and you'll be the $hit.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Thanks Snoboy:beer;

Premium Features