• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers & Kevco.......hit the hill one more time

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Fresh tracks all day,12" of fresh on a solid base, blue bird most of the day, climb anything snow.....had another great time with my dawg (Kev).....great times bud, see ya soon

Riders in attendance: Hatchers, Kev
Riders at work or home doing whatever mama says: Matt/Jacob/Tim/SS/Fatty <------grow a set guys;)

kev gest is "Climb" on
SC1.jpg

"Its fun to stay at the Y........."
sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc9.jpg

R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
Very Nice!!!

Damn sweet boys! Nice pics and beautiful snow for March 31!

I told the boss I was coming into work tomorrow --------> wait.... April Fools!!!!!!:D

I hope tomorrow looks as good as those pics!

Last edited:
K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Great day FOR SURE!! Dry Gulch is about the ONLY place we didnt put tracks there BIG Jake:face-icon-small-win Forcasting 70' in the valley Sat. Lota hero snow from then on Im guessing...When it gets soft there will be some HUGE slides up there be carefull.

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
we got up to the hill about 5 pm and rode till about 8... Ended up going from guardsman and it was decent...

Looked like someone had tracked up dry fork...

Who? Could you see the cornice? Let me know what you think? I have a B day party to go to tonight sooo Im out for today:confused:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Who? Could you see the cornice? Let me know what you think? I have a B day party to go to tonight sooo Im out for today:confused:

all we could see were tracks on the north wall right underneath the huge cliff... keep in mind we were still 2 canyons away looking over the top of snake creek... with more time we would have made it over to dry fork...

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Uintas got another foot reported. Tomorrow (friday) I will officially be scarring the hills for three straight days. WOO HOO.
Hatchers: How do you post your pics so large and continuous?????:face-icon-small-dis

I'll be at our metting place/Crash zone on sunday dude. This time i'll pay more attention to where you are at so i don't sneak under your landing zone again.. haha!!!!!! Pick up my new sled from Wellers saturday, then i am gonna go into work, but sunday i will be there. You ridin Superbowl/Doublehill sunday? Was that your wife on the dragon? she can rip

troyby

Premium Member
Oct 12, 2005
Kaysville, Utah
I'll be at our metting place/Crash zone on sunday dude. This time i'll pay more attention to where you are at so i don't sneak under your landing zone again.. haha!!!!!! Pick up my new sled from Wellers saturday, then i am gonna go into work, but sunday i will be there. You ridin Superbowl/Doublehill sunday? Was that your wife on the dragon? she can rip

I'm going to guess that you bought a rev if your getting it from wellers is that right?;) When are you going to bring it to farmington or grandview to test it? :eek:I havent been overly impressed with them, maybe yours will be different!:D

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
As soon as i get used to it:eek: I would ride grandview on my dragon all day, but i am a little hesitant to ride there until I learn the sled a little. Just don't wanna risk beating up a brand new sled on the first ride. Me and chase will tear it up with you guys though for sure. Kinda second guessing my purchase though, as RMK 700's are dirt cheap at Layton Cycle at the moment...

Last edited:
R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
As soon as i get used to it:eek: I would ride grandview on my dragon all day, but i am a little hesitant to ride there until I learn the sled a little. Just don't wanna risk beating up a brand new sled on the first ride. Me and chase will tear it up with you guys though for sure. Kinda second guessing my purchase though, as RMK 700's are dirt cheap at Layton Cycle at the moment...
How much were they asking at layton cycle for the 700s? Is it the RMk or Dragon? New used? Thanks for the help man..

Premium Features