• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Team Summt Website & Full Teaser for Elevation 4

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
when you get a chance, check out our new website and see the brand new, full-length teaser for Elevation 4. the site still has some glitches on it that will be worked out this week, but you can download a hi-res image of the new teaser or watch it on the player. not all the pages are active yet either but should be by wednesday.

thanks!

http://www.teamsummit.net

jeff

Last edited:
R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
You can really see the difference the last few years has done for TS as riders. This film looks like you guys are really pushin your sleds hard. way harder than the 1st film. Cant wait to check it out. Nice work and im glad ya didnt make us wait 1 more year to come out with this vid.

DONT STOP JEFF YOUR ONE OF THE BEST!!!

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Team Summit Riders have really stepped it up this year on top of being the best group of Guys to ride and hang with!

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
Shred the gnar......never going to hear the end of it now from Shane.

Jesses face is priceless! Great teaser!

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Killer teaser!! Jeff you have some mad editing skills bro!! who's the music?

thanks for props everyone....

the song is 'electric worry' by clutch. i love these guys...great, straight-forward rock & roll band.

we will be filming with dan gardiner, geoff 'phatty' dyer and ryan nelson here in california in 2 weeks. the gardiner/oberti face-off should be priceless with a lot more killer footage to come...

i did a little work on the Boondockers 5 teaser for dan and it is freakin' cool.
those utah boys got the best deep pow footage i've ever seen this year and some of the big-air stuff and drops are incredible. right when i thought i was getting used to seeing these guys drop big cliffs, they take it up about 10 notches...dan is putting together an awesome film with BD5.

jeff

Last edited:
A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Who is this Dan Gardiner that you speak of??? Should I be worried when I see him next week;)

Awesome teaser....love the music!

Premium Features