• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's riding the Snowies- March 31-April 3 ?

T
Dec 1, 2007
We're heading out for some mid-week riding and wondered how busy it would be. Our group of six riders shrunk to just two. The others all wimped out.:mad:We havn't rode there for a few years, but we hear that there is some good snow.Anyone else going to be there?

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
When we ride the snowies we always stay in Saratoga.....great little town.....restraunts have a little to be desired but all in all great town and then you can ride the snowies or the sierra madres (spelling??)
We are gonna head out from North Dakota tomorrow and get one last week in....

R
Nov 28, 2007
Sioux City, IA
5 Heading from Sioux City IA on March 3rd riding Friday and Saturday. Staying at Cains rental house east of Centennial. Looks like they still have some awesome snow anyone have recent update of the snow conditions ?

T
Dec 1, 2007
We were talking to the dealer in Laramie, and they said there is more base up in the snowies "than in living memory!" Also talked to Snowy Mountain Lodge and they had 6-8 inches on Wednesday night with more to come.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
We were talking to the dealer in Laramie, and they said there is more base up in the snowies "than in living memory!" Also talked to Snowy Mountain Lodge and they had 6-8 inches on Wednesday night with more to come.
This has literally been the best year for sledding that I can remember. Just sucks the season is almost over for me due to other reasons.

Hope you guys enjoy the snow and find some fresh pow :beer;

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Riding on Sunday

We will be up on Sunday riding. I think about 5 of us. 3 guys and a couple girls. Lazy day ride..........hopin' for a little sunshine!

We are in the 35' Black "Snowpsychos " Haulmark trailer. Stop by if you'd like.

Quinton

J
Jan 1, 2008
Northern CO
We will be up on Sunday riding. I think about 5 of us. 3 guys and a couple girls. Lazy day ride..........hopin' for a little sunshine!

We are in the 35' Black "Snowpsychos " Haulmark trailer. Stop by if you'd like.

Quinton

Weather is calling for a 90% chance for snow tomorrow. We are heading up for the same--nice lazy day with the wife and kids. I would leave the sunscreen at home!

K
Jan 27, 2008
just a reminder, the old corral is open this year,(past management closed during april and first part of may) $59.00 a night for up ot 4 people 7 days a week! BYOB (bring your own booze) and enjoy some great food with us! when your tired from snowmobiling. the snow is so awesome right now, another storm is brewing for more snow, acording to the tv forcast.

K
Jan 27, 2008
for the fellow who said leave the sunscreen at home, reconcider that, as the manager of the old corral, we have had a few really nasty sunburns from our guys this year, you dont realize it, but you can fry on the trails and in the trees. and if you do forget to bring some , our friends at the friendly store has some for you!

Premium Features