• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding Honeymoon or toll booth this weekend?

H
Nov 26, 2007
Merritt, BC
Buddies sled is down with repairs so had to cancel my weekend plans. Merritt local looking for someone to tag on with for the day(s) if possible. Willing to ride anywhere - Henning, 10 k, Thynne, Juliet, Honeymoon.
PM or post. thanks!

Dec 6, 2007
Husky are you good to ride next week-end? Or anyone else for that matter? Might get a bit of a later start on Sat. as we won't hit town till like 1:30 in the mornin.

Dec 6, 2007
TTT...man it's slow in here these days...where did everybody go....Anyway..I'm riding Honeymoon Sat. and Sunday if anyone local can make it, sure would like to have some expert advice on the area!

B

bigbrownlabrador

Dec 3, 2007
I am also new to the riding area and are going to up there with my son on Sunday (April, 6th). We are going to enter into the poker run being put on by the local club. I figure this is a great way to meet people and get a good idea of what all the trails are like. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure anyone can enter. Just my two cents.

Myself and a buddy rode the area, Henning Mountain, yesterday. What can I say. It was awesome. Total sunshine, lots of crusty powder, alot of untracked, WOW....one of the best spring days of riding I've had yet. Also, not another soul to be seen. Nothing but smiles here. :)

Dec 6, 2007
I am also new to the riding area and are going to up there with my son on Sunday (April, 6th). We are going to enter into the poker run being put on by the local club. I figure this is a great way to meet people and get a good idea of what all the trails are like. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure anyone can enter. Just my two cents.

Myself and a buddy rode the area, Henning Mountain, yesterday. What can I say. It was awesome. Total sunshine, lots of crusty powder, alot of untracked, WOW....one of the best spring days of riding I've had yet. Also, not another soul to be seen. Nothing but smiles here. :)

That's what I'm afraid of...not another soul in site, as I'm riding solo in that case...but might have to hit the poker run if can't find my way for Sunday.

Premium Features