• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo phazer?

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
I'm planning on getting a new sled for next season, and am having a hard time deciding what i want to ride (not just build :D). Currently i ride a 06 RMK with a 660 and a bunch of other goodies, and its just not cutting it for power. I've been throwing the idea around for a dragon 700 turbo or 600 turbo. My next sled will be turbo for sure. But, i would love to go the route of a 4 stroke turbo, just never been around or ridden one. I've searched and searched about the phazer, and i know (and seen, went to the big dawg last year, and going again this year) how a t-apex and t-nytro work. Amazing. Basically, what i'm asking is how are the turbo phazers running out there? I would love a super high hp apex or nytro, but 1 they are not in my budget, and 2, i don't think the majority of the riding areas here in washington are worthy of them. But then again, i have never actually ridden one, i could be wrong on the "fun factor". Anyone with some friendly advice? Really interested in the 4 stroke area.

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
I had one till this fall and sold it. I loved it, but it did not have enough track for me, and rather than spend a bunch on a tunnel and suspension and track, I just bought another apex turbo.
But, the phazer turbo is a blast. If you can find a used one, have the motor prepped with pistons and rods, and crank up the boost all the way, you wont be dissapointed. If you cant spend that much on the motor, just leave it stock, run 10-12 lbs, you will still be happy.

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
yea i've been looking in the swapmeet for a used one, and the prices are not too bad. Get a used one, throw a little money at it, and you would have a fun, different machine.

summitking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lumby
ive got a phazer turbo for you its my dads but he has no time to ride it
synergy mid mount
head shim and cam timing done by synergy
clutching and tuning done by synergy
wilddchild rail extensions
153 2.25 maverick
inside idlers
whalbro extroverts
900 km
$11000

H

hurleyboarder21

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 12, 2003
Snohomish, WA
anyone with a turbo phazer gonna be at the big dawg and willing to let me check it out? hell, anyone with a turbo yammy willing to let me look it over at the big dawg? I've read about and seen a bunch of pictures here on the forum, but would like to look at a 4 stroke turbo up close and personal.

summitking

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lumby
hurleyboarder21 i was going to big dawg but cant get the time off work now but i bet linc would know of someone who has one for you to try
Linc you know anyone looking for a phazer?

Premium Features