• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Pics 3_17

R
Nov 28, 2007
Boise, ID
The snow was awesome. I attached pics of headache mt (named after 76Fomoco). Sledhauler, thanks for the ride. We will have to shake the tracks (literally) again.

031708 029.jpg 031708 034.jpg 031708 052.jpg 031708 054.jpg 031708 027.jpg 031708 031.jpg

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
SWIM

Man I'm glad I have you to do the pix attach thing. They look good but they don't even show the half of it.. right!!! see my post on the "MCCALL CONDITIONS" thread.

great time bud... thinking we might postpone the family BBQ ride next weekend to do one more day of epic. You good with that? Talk to MOCO today and he is good with it... but $5 says that fag will try to talk us into the damn trinities again! haha

You will also notice I "forgot" to mention the little speeding ticket I got in Donnelly... who get a speeding ticket with a big *** truck and huge enclosed trailer !!?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: who cares, the ride was that good.:D

Hauler

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
Hey I was thinking we could take you to "your" hill on sunday MOCO... I have to do work stuff this week (not that you would know what that 4 lettered word means...) and wont be back in town till late Saturday, I could have everything set to leave early Sunday. Not sure when SMIM makes it back but could be the last ride of the season for the 3 musketeers... or is that mousketeers?

looks like it may snow a little between now and then. I'll drive so you can sleep all the way up 55 so that should make it less painful to you.

let me know.

hauler

Premium Features