• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Since my sled is down....

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Welcome to my world man, over 2 months in the shop this season, bad top end, followed by bad crank...bought a cat, couldnt be happier now, until i sell my rev, lol....meow

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
hey man how much are you selling the rev for? and is it a rolling chassis?

and ill post some vids sunday night.. lots of em! mostly climbin thru the trees but its better than watching your wallet shrink cuz of crappy pistons aye?

ps, my motors down too, after rebuilding the bottom end and top end.. but its a cat

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Sorry for your hardship, that is why I won't buy a Doo no matter the hype.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
With a ruined top end and bad crank bearings, I need good pics and video of riding to sustain me through the hell that is dealing with BRP.

I know that feeling, my sled was in limp mode all of last ride due to power-valve servo error. Good voltage to the servo and no grounds, meaning its either a 1300$ ecu or a 500$ servo. There goes my refund.
Here's a pic before I anhilated my back.

l_8e1f1f3aaa70c612fd528fdc95245602.jpg

D
Jan 30, 2008
ANC, AK
www.myspcace.com
since Bandits sled was down this weekend. our crew went to Valdez instead of turny w/him.. now my season is over cause i wrecked and dis located my shoulder. 4-6 wk min on recover then maybe physical therapy. Now were both down bro.. ****ty...

Premium Features