• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cedar Breaks/Duck Creek

O
Snow

Pat we rode both Sat the 8th and Sun the 9th. I was shocked to see there was still some fair powder to play in and the snow was holding up quite well. However it has been warm so far this week and I noticed the Creek was running pretty fast tonight. Good luck and have fun.... TTL

S
Jan 15, 2008
Save this date

Hey Arigato!
On April the 26th, we're planning a Brian Head hill climb trip to some of the high back country bowls. Inverted is the chief planner. Co-ordinate thru him. it'd be great to finally meet you.

A
Dec 14, 2007
Las Vegas
Now that sounds interesting....There's still snow that late? Where do we start from?

Anyone up to ride this weekend? Snoop, OldnSlow, Inverted? As long as the friend I'm bringing with me can get off work early enough, I will be up Friday night so Saturday it's on! My sister may be up too. She rides like a guy...a very fast guy.

Last edited:
S
Jan 15, 2008
Sorry to miss you

I can't make it this weekend, but possibly next weekend. Inverted should be around this weekend, do you have his number? If not, call me at 623-261-0078 and I'll get it for you. Also, I think the plan is to trailer right into Brian Head and go from there. Most of the time, at that point in the year, all of the roads are open. Drive safe and have fun this weekend!

O
Now that sounds interesting....There's still snow that late? Where do we start from?

Anyone up to ride this weekend? Snoop, OldnSlow, Inverted? As long as the friend I'm bringing with me can get off work early enough, I will be up Friday night so Saturday it's on! My sister may be up too. She rides like a guy...a very fast guy.

Pat how was the ride? I had to miss this weekend I was playing golf in the snow? What the he11 was I thinking?? I should have gone to the mountian!!
Let me know the next time!!! Thanks

Premium Features