• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade 06 apex mtn. for snowhawk

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
Any one interested in trading for my apex mtn. I am interested in trying the snowhawk, but can't afford two sleds. I have my sled for sale but no bites. Sled has lots of aftermarket including NOS!

B

bmiller

Nov 26, 2007
stuck in the flats of ND
possibility

To High powder Here is the info on my sled. What are your sled specs? what is the track length, what is the stock motor, what motor is the 800(year, make), dpm or not, any picts.? It will be easier to email picts i think.

1500 miles
Blue w/rev.
3" riser
Hyperfax
ski scrathers
cover
snobunje left throttle
powermadd handguards
07 handlebar update + 06 handlebars 06bars SOLD
cr10ek plugs craiggerbuilt gas can and storage bag for NOS bottle
shockwave helix
Heavy hitters clutchweights + stock weights
Maverick track ported with some torn paddles from bolt coming out of rear bracket and rubbed top of tunnel.
$6800 obo

NOS setup
Boondockers NOS w/adjustable regulator up to 80hp
wired for use with button or TPS or Rpm engagement
Hands free or use the button.
BD efi control box.
custom brackets for the control box and toggle switch to arm NOS system.
$8000 with NOS obo

I have many extras that I could sell with the NOS setup.
10lb ghost flame alum. bottle
3lb alum Boss Noss bottle
braided lines
inline filter
I was planning on running line to back of sled to run 2 5lb bottles and 3lb up front.
Only selling if I don't use NOS on next sled

Climbing NOS hits and pulls the skis up and pick up 10mph-15mph track speed.
Not sure how it compares to turbo but I had a grin from ear to ear when it kicks in! Sled is in Island Park, Id. for now and can be delivered to most anywhere given time. I am located in Minot, ND and sled will be coming back here this summer for more mods if I don't sell. Next year going to camo extreme and that should do it so it hooks up better.
This sled is setup and dialed in just needs more weight in clutch for bigger hp shot. It pulls 97mph on dream meter on hard pack no NOS. I only use NOS to climb.

emails to apex_miller@yahoo.com for picts

Last edited:
M
Jan 22, 2008
04 600 hawk very low hrs trade?

I live in Bellingham Wa and have a few hawks, but would trade for your apex a clean 600 wstock hood and a light weight hood, this machines rips and only has a few days on it. To many machines and not enough time. Always wanted an apex. Would have to buy the stage 3 turbo to really get my kicks. Check out how good these hawks rip at mccbrothers.com email me there if you want to talk business.

Premium Features