• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee vs Snowies

R
Feb 24, 2008
Hey Everyone
Headed to Togwotee next weekend, never been before. We have gone to the snowies several times already this year and had a great time everytime. Just wondering if anyone has any info on Togwotee riding conditions, or if anyone has an opinion on which is a better place to ride Togwotee or the snowies! We do very little trail riding, just hill climbing and ridin back in the trees. I here a lot of guys saying that Togwotee is hands down the best place to ride. I'm wondering if we should stick to what we know in the snowies, or head to a new place like Togwotee!!

Let me know what you think.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Togwotee is HUGE compaired to the snowies.
I have been to both and you will spend the next 10 years exploring around togowotee and still not cover it all.
I typically ride the snowies, I take vacations to togwotee.

M

miko

Nov 28, 2007
So. Dak.
Togwotee mountain lodge is a very popular place to start from. You can go any direction from there. Down side to it, you usually have to ride quite a ways to find anything untracked.

J

JENSEN BROS

Nov 27, 2007
ELKHORN
Have Riden At Togwotee For 25 Years. There Is Some Of The Best Hill Climbing Around. We Mainly Hill Climb And A Little Boondocking. Some Of The Best Places Are Backside Of Angle Mountian, Brecca Cliffs, Dry Lake Creek And Black Rock Creek. These Are A Few And Could Take Many Days To Tear Up. Dry Lake Creek Is The Hardiest To Find But Hands Down The Best. It Has One Way In And One Way Out. The South Fork Trail 15miles From The Lodge Is The Turn Off. Have Fun And Be Careful.

Premium Features