• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue Book Value

I dont know if anyone else has had a financing problem with snow hawks, but I think that until AD Boivin submits a value to NADA or Kelly blue book, the hawk will never really fly.
I still believe the hawk has great potential, and the ability to sell out in big productions numbers, but until the basic problem of getting it to the customer is solved it will just be a rare sight out on the trail!
I tried to explain that the streets here in the USA are not paved with gold, and most riders that want a snow hawk does not have the 16 grand laying around (Yeah, by the time the taxes, and reg fees, shipping, and the no money made by the dealer to move this thing is paid, it is 16 to 17 grand to get it).
If any one talks to the factory guys, dont be afraid to tell them to submit the value, I dont think they understand how potentially profitable it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
Good call and I will definetly throw this at Max or Jeff next time I talk to them..I didnt realize that there was issues with financing as I bought mine with cash,but it does make sense that someone financing may have issues if the banks dont have a clue what your talking about,there not gonna lend the chingy!

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Had not realized the final "out the door" pricing had gotten so high....OUCH. :eek:

That will not help the cause. Really not many folks willing to fork over that kind of money a toy used 4 months per year.

The Hawk of the future will need to be lighter and more affordable if it is to attract buyers.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
They do exist!

I have an email from AD Boivin from last summer proving this somewhere.

As of 2007 the Snow Hawk is listed yet no values are in place, no point until all unused or lingering Hawks on the market are no longer.

If the dealers hold on and don't devalue such as J and L, not Motorminimum the existing machines will wear out under use and consumers will have few choices, maybe even have to go back to Twoskis till one becomes available in their budget.

The idea that any exist still unused in the world blows me away!

Premium Features