• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Job -- Heber, SLC, Park City, etc

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Well I got so much help on the last topic I posted here, I figure I'll give this one a try.

My wife are moving from Michigan to Utah the last weekend in March. We are moving for her job, but I will be jobless once we get out there.

I have a bachelor's degree in education, but would consider any type of job, part time or full time. I'm not picky on the job or the area to work. We will be renting a home in Heber City for a month or two until we can find a home to buy in the area. I'm willing to drive 20-30 miles or anywhere in SLC to work.

Thanks in advance for your help. I can't believe how great this site is and can't wait to get to Utah to ride some mountains....

Steve

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
My cousin is the Principal

in a neighboring town...I cant speak for him but if you want to stay in education it might help.

Kev

E
Jan 17, 2008
Grab yourself a "Wave" newspaper when you get into town. There are plenty of jobs in education... but the pay is not great. But you get summers off!

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
It is not great

Not somewhere I would want to stay but the Home Depot in Park City is always hiring. I worked there for a while, about a 20 - 25 min drive from Heber.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Thank you all very much for the replies. I will check out those options. I can't enough times how great this forum is....

Premium Features