• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorcycle riding this summer anyone?

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Anyone else itching to get back on the bike? I saw this guy riding his R6 on the 29th..That mother&*^%.... My back road wont be thawed enough for a looong time to get a ride in...

But yeah always looking for more riding partners, especially around the valley, but it doesnt matter really. Im riding an 07 white/silver cbr600rr. My father is pretty stoked as well, hes had a brand new Honda shadow sabre sitting in the garage all winter.

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
im down

If your in the valley than you have probably seen my up and down kgb . I ride a black yamaha r6 loud as ****. allways lookin for riding partners. right after spring ride comes even more fun. hit me up dude.

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
summer toys

The 05 warrior 1700 sits awaiting to be fired and the fun toy 07 red C6. Just wish we had more pavement! Motorhead for life!

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
akrev151...(stewart) is looking for a riding partner...to sit behind him...ha ha ha

stewart..jj told me about your adventure...im glad i wasnt there, but then again, we could have lit the doo up for warmth...ha ha ha

Joe

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Crotch rockets + Alaskan roads = Death or Jail:(
tar snakes and Idiot drivers scare me

haha yup!

'93 Kawasaki ZX Ninja 11R + 175 MPH + Glenn HWY = Jail?!

had a buddy do that, not to long ago..very good rider, he never did a speed test with it so... 3am he went out with another guy, and they both hit 175 and the speedo was still going up, but, they let off cause, at that speeds something could happen rather quickly! and plus it scared him. then the next summer, wife had a kid, sold the bike, end of story. wow.

Im looking at a ZX-6R & a Ducati Monster. Maybe, one of these summers i'll get me one! :D

Last edited:
A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Last weekend drove to Anchorage Yamaha and picked up a new yz 450 and a ttr 230 for the wife. I am ready for dirtbiking, if it stay 40 degrees like it has been in Delta it won't be long before I will be riding.

S
Jan 31, 2008
peters creek AK
I take my antique blackbird out and run up to the governor once a year just so I remember what speed is all about but driving it on the highway at 90 is the fun equivilent to driving a brand new car down the glenn at 35!!!:( so with no tracks to run it on it sits and gathers dust!!guess its good I have a boat!:D

S
Jan 31, 2008
peters creek AK
Been there a couple times, its a great place for anyone with a bike to have alot of fun!!! long way to drive to find rain or the forestry fighting fires...I think there are usually races 5 weekends a year!:)

Premium Features