• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

big thanks to 877snowhawk

I would like to give a big thanks to Mike at tughill snowhawk for a great day of riding! i fell off more times then i could count, but by the end of the day, i was doing pretty good! i tried out a 800 600 and a 503fan and to my surprise the 503f was my favourite to ride! it had no problem getting my 360 pound fat *** moving!!!!

thanks again Mike for putting up with me and my friends for the day! you will be seeing us again soon!

well the 600 and 800 had alot more power but the 503 had enough power to serve its purpose! now thats my opinion, and im a beginner rider! i would imagine once i was alot more experienced, i could manage the extra power of the 600 and 800 a little better!!
The times i did have the 503 at its top speed on the trails it was scary fast!!!
the other thing i really liked about the 503 was the fact it felt significantly lighter!! which was important because i wiped out alot! LOL!
im out of shape so the lighter the better!!!!! (time to hit the Gym)
ideally, one day i would like to have a 800 for trail riding and a 503 for play!!
i think i would ride the 503 the most! but agian im a Noob!

Dec 4, 2007
pa
good day

Your welcome for a great time, and i thank you as well, for having the desire to come try the hawks, not many people are ready to follow dreams through!
you sit here and read the excitement from all the hawkers from all over the usa for the past year and drool !!! but you went one step further than most , rounded up 3 friends drove over the canada/us border, drove 8 hours in a blinding snow storm just on faith! now thats commendable!!! then as if that wasnt bad enough you fell down many times on the hawk and never gave up! most people would of at that point! but you kept going in pursuit of the limits of the machine that i boasted of! the hardest thing of riding a hawk is trusting in it, some people get on it and rock some people need to have faith in the machine and themselves before they can ride, how many times did i say " just a little faster and you will see" but by the 3rd hour you were zooming past me in that feild with such a grin! that grin is what drives people like tony and myself to rent these machines! not $$$ not fame not glory!!! but just knowing that we could take ANYONE ANYTIME ANYWHERE!! and teach them how to ride this incredible machine!!
So in short i thank you, for following your desires! and letting me see that grin!!!
More people should follow their hearts in life! makes us all stronger people!!
God Bless!!!
Mike..

Premium Features