• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Z1 Turbo

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Anyone going to long track one of these f ugars, I wonder how much boost they are going to run, should make a ton of torque?? Must be a long track version coming??

Last edited:
N

nermal

it runs 9lbs of boost with fully automatic control 177 hp at 7850 rpm and 121 ft lbs torque at 7300 rpm it runs on 91 octane fuel and will not be damaged with 87 but will reduce performance

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
have heard ac wants to put it in a mountain sled with the twin spar chassis for 2010. they were thinking this year but the price is supposed to be around 14k and the economy put a damper on it. would be cool to see ac with the first factory turboed mountain sled!!! i think for weight and balance the twin 4 stroker with the turbo will become the factory norm within the next few years. they will easily handle the 200hp range and that is plenty of power for most of us. glad to see they are still planning on keeping the 2 stroke tech going. will be riding a smoker until the day the 4's are equal in weight/power. am getting older and 50lbs to me is the difference between night and day...

Premium Features