• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who here is from bozeman?

Whats up guys, I've been posting the past weekends about heading out of bozeman and have gotten like 2 vague responses. im lookin to extend my call list of people to ride with as per my riding buddies are a bunch of fairys.

Names Jeff, Usually ride sundays and dont mind driving and throwing down on gas

406-579-6872

L
Feb 12, 2008
Bozeman, MT
I'd go with you, but I've already parked the sled for the season. My sled is at it's summer home in Wise River already. However, if that perfect storm arises I may still take it for another spin. A bent shock shaft won't stop me from a perfect powder day!

My normal sled riding partners and I have been riding the dirt bikes for the past few weeks. Our desert racing (and crashing) season started two weeks ago so we are already in a different frame of mind. Kind of sick and wrong with the snow season that we have had this year, but still got in more quality sledding this year than the past three combined (and the parts bills to prove it).

T
Nov 29, 2007
bozo, MT
Jeffy,
wanna go ridin tomorrow? Im the Fairy who pulled your a$$ out of all those holes you got stuck in last weekend..;) let me know if ya wanna go ridin...
Johnny

Premium Features