• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 M1000 Team Clutch/Cpc Conv kit?

B
Dec 12, 2007
Anybody tried a Team rapid reation Clutch kit or A CPC Act Diamond Drive Conversion Kit. How do they work are they worth the money. Have an 08 M1000 153' snow pro. Slp pipe,Can,Y-pipe, Boss seat,Cat intake,BD box,SLP 74 wt 2gram rivots stock clutch springs. 245lb ride(In underware) Just feel like somethings missing.Run 046 belt.Trying to improve sled performace.Thanks for any Info you may have.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
The Team deal isn't an entire RR clutch, just some aftermarket rings to allow the use of Team springs (I had good luck with them). The CPC conversion looks like a nice settup, allow use of a wide selection and cheap Cat helix's. Both still require the tuner to be the biggest factor as to whether it will work good. Both could be better or worse depending on the tuner. I havn't personally played with the CPC settup, but may have the chance tomorrow.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Yes, it is on a friends sled and it is a nice settup. If I still had a M I would likely go this route, lots of adjustability and best of all CHEAP helix's!!
Not sure what the settup would be for a 1000 but I'm sure CPC can get you close.

M
Nov 26, 2007
W. WA
Yes, it is on a friends sled and it is a nice settup. If I still had a M I would likely go this route, lots of adjustability and best of all CHEAP helix's!!
Not sure what the settup would be for a 1000 but I'm sure CPC can get you close.

Nice and easy to change on the hill as well...big bonus...(I saw your fingerprints on that same clutch...;))

Premium Features