• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody looking for someone to ride w/Sat?

C
Jan 2, 2008
Meridian, ID
Lookin to go riding this Sat, but my riding partners are either broke down or busy doing other things (I didn't realize there was anything to do other than riding on a Saturday?????:confused:). Oh well, if anyone is looking for someone to ride with let me know.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
Hey c I may be looking for a little run on Sat. Should know by tomorrow if the girl can ride or has to work. Did trininty today with FOMCO. Was a good day of finding the backdoor in the woods... even make a new short cut. I'm sure he will claim it but it was really my find... he is like that. Rock star snow mostly, climb anything you had the guts to come back down. Some soft stuff in the trees on the shady side.

where are you looking to go? I keep trying to get him to go to McCall with me again but he is like a crack whore for the trinity area... to be fair, it has been very good this year... (that was for you wade. haha)

shoot me a note.

hauler :beer;

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
Ya I may be a little whore but I do take a bath so... dirty I'm not. You on the other hand... :rolleyes:

wade, I don't think we even saw your tracks. We found all the "secret" places... no human has ever been there before!!! haha

It was a fun day. Topped off with watching mister "if in dought, power out" (FOMCO) do a nice roll to start the day and then slide into a tree with the track LOCKED UP into a tree on the way back to the truck! hahaha power out... whatever! :rolleyes::):):) just kidding buddy. haha

man how sad will I be when the snow goes and I switch back to the 2 wheel tango this summer... they don't have a great 4m and banter like this at all...

cya, hauler

ps, FOMOCO we need to nail down the date for family day/BBQ. take to your boss and see when she wants to do it.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
you can still find some soft but you have to look in the trees and shadows.

Hauler, i was going to put the smack down on you but all i have to say is I rode my own out without diggin. O and rode yours out too.:eek:
Thanks for the good day and I will check it out again tomorrow for you.:D

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
geez thanks for not putting the smack down on me... not. I did just notice you changed your avatar. Is that some sort of homage or something? Or are you thinking thats you... if you look a little closer you may notice that is my gear... and my sled... and me riding it!!! ha that is funny. I love ya too man but I'm not going to put your picture on my avatar... or go to the bathroom with you again. Twice was enough. LMAO!!! :D

Premium Features