• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody

N
Nov 26, 2007
CowTown
Needs new snow maybe? Haven't heard of anything in the last little while. Avy conditions are dropping but if they get some new stuff, might change back. I might head south, depends on the snow. Anybody out there tell us if you got new snow?

R

rev2xheart

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Montana / Alberta
Is it still worth coming?

The trip costs a bit of money, but if the conditions blow might not be worth the 14 hours of driving to get there and back.

Went to Revy last weekend snow was hard as the back of my head (the odd soft spot) Boulder was tracked out and it has been so warm in the afternoons that the snow conditions seemed like it was mid May. We do 95% of our riding in the Golden area and the weather here has been as warm or warmer than Revy and no new snow in well over a week. I wouldn't say that the POWDER is done for the season, but if you can wait and come a diffrent weekend I would think it would be worth the wait! The weather report that I use is calling for precipitation next week, hope it SNOW should be in the hills anyway. So if it's hard pack you are looking for come this weekend, if you want to make fresh tracks you should wait at least a week.

Later Spliff.

Premium Features