• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

More Girls Need to Climb Higher

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
PROOF

DSC04243.jpg

DSC04297.jpg

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
hahaha... yeah it was pretty warm last year :) and normally I have a combo of Klim and Reima with all the proper layers for wicking ~ but even today at Cantwell was pretty warm ~ about 28 degrees, I had to strip down to that minimal layer... so I was reminiscing ;) Rode in the bikini at the end of the year ride at Eureka last year too... what a great season that was.

And for highmarking - I had the highest mark today until somebody poached my track ;)

D
Feb 2, 2008
Chugiak, Alaska
My props out to you! We went past Turnagain today and it was about the same temp and I was still a bit chilly. Left all my layers on :)

Sorry to hear someone poached your track :-(

Today we were in God's country and no matter where you went and how high you climbed there was enough untouched powder for everyone! So I didn't have to worry about that. However, I have to say playing in the tree's and the rolling hills is the BEST!!!

H
Feb 18, 2008
Anchorage
WOW, it must have pretty warm at Arctic Man that year! What do you normally wear when you climb the real mountains? :)

Actually, I shot this one at Arctic Man last year. I didn't know who the pretty lady was at the time, but upon further review, I think it's the "infamous" BLONDZ! I'd recognize that blue and yellow Summit anywhere!

You go girl!!

BTW, what's the trick to posting full size photos instead of these stupid thumbnails. I've tried to cut and paste, but the SnoWest software won't let me attach a full-sized photo.

BLONDZ (Arctic Man 07).JPG

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
Actually, I shot this one at Arctic Man last year. I didn't know who the pretty lady was at the time, but upon further review, I think it's the "infamous" BLONDZ! I'd recognize that blue and yellow Summit anywhere!

You go girl!!

BTW, what's the trick to posting full size photos instead of these stupid thumbnails. I've tried to cut and paste, but the SnoWest software won't let me attach a full-sized photo.

download your pics on "photobucket.com" and just paste the "IMG" code here on snowest :beer;

H
Feb 18, 2008
Anchorage
Premium Features