• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Be careful heading south...pics from today

S
Feb 5, 2008
Anchorage
A friend of mine and I tried to head down to Lost Lake this morning but the road was closed at Moose Pass due to avalanches. We ended up riding for a while at Turnagain but the weather was awful. It was snowing at first but eventually turned to rain and slush...blah.

Anyway, I got these pics heading back from Turnagain. There were small slides you could see everywhere but this one had obviously come over the road. Be careful out there.

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
I definitely have some learning to do :) I suck right now at throwing my weight into it. I'll get it eventually...hopefully...

Bet your happy you didnt buy 1 of those lightweight 06 rev 800's :eek:

:beer; Ahh a season or so and you will be getting stuck in places no one else can come help you :D

I

I_boondock

Nov 6, 2001
Anchorage, AK
Cleanup

A friend of mine and I tried to head down to Lost Lake this morning but the road was closed at Moose Pass due to avalanches. We ended up riding for a while at Turnagain but the weather was awful. It was snowing at first but eventually turned to rain and slush...blah.

Anyway, I got these pics heading back from Turnagain. There were small slides you could see everywhere but this one had obviously come over the road. Be careful out there.

Cleanup work on that slide:
CenterLineCat.jpg

Premium Features