• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Built4dtuff crying for Mommy, is it so?

W
Oct 13, 2001
Wyoming
021207_1223.jpg

Last edited:
B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
Scott you little biotch over here too!!!! You know you are going to pay for this right??? I am out for next weekend but trust me what comes around goes around!!!

EDIT: LITTLE DO YOU GUYS KNOW TCP PAYS ME TO TEST THEIR BUMPERS!!!! The ONLY damage was a little cracking in the paint on the hood. Without the bumper it would have been NEW PIPE for sure!!!!

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
I pulled one of those friday on my lil 6 up above Causey. Big time bummer as i was supposed to go to alpine the next day and i could not anymore

The panel that goes from the bumper all the way to the footwell was cracked right above the shock panel, and where the nose cone screws go in. I replaced all of it yesterday but somethin is still not right, when i pick up on the bumper there is a lot more play in it than there was before, something is still lose, any ideas?

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
DUDE go get a TCP bumper!! ONLY damage on that one is a little cracking in the paint on the hood where it was pushed in on the top. SERIOUS that bumper saved me an easy $1000

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Dunner do I need to drive to Layton? Did you have your lense cap on? Want some redneck love? What does it take to see a "real" picture of me on my sled? Oh yea and the other chumps.

Premium Features